MOR is so much more than our skills, our technical know-how and our extensive experience. We are a dedicated and highly skilled team and we love what we do. We produce beautiful, rock solid apps and websites, smart, savvy strategies, and engaging and entertaining content and we have a lot of fun doing it.
We're Drogheda born and raised and proud of it, but we have a rich portfolio of national and international clients. Check out our blog to see what we get up to, or see our work here. We are always on the lookout for new talent, so if you think you would fit in, why not call us or check out our current vacancies below.
OPEN ROLE: Studio Project Manager — Join MOR in 2019!
MOR Digital are seeking a Studio Project Manager to join the Management Team and play an important and influential role in managing the rapid growth of the business. This is an exciting career opportunity, to join not just a company, but a family. We've been in business 18 years and, throughout that time, have invested heavily in our team – so we all grow and succeed together.
The ideal candidate must have strong project management experience, ideally in a digital agency setting, with an Agile process framework. He/she should have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Impeccable organisational skills and be at-home in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have practical knowledge of web technologies, practices and standards. He/she should be passionate about all things digital and working in a creative team environment. Last but not least, the ideal candidate should have a great sense of humour!
As Studio Project Manager, you will (in brief):
- Drive productivity within the studio, help maintain excellence in our delivery and exceed customer expectations
- Directly manage the allocation of projects and resources, to meet customer and company deadlines
- Act as the main point of contact for key customer relationships
- Ensure the accurate time and financial management of projects and retainers
- Manage project scope, focus, budgets and client expectations
- Be the Studio Scrum Master
- Run the daily stand-ups
- Chair the weekly Planning & Review meetings
- Own the project management system
- Coordinate and support the creation of estimates and proposals
- Directly support senior management in the day-to-day running of the business
- Support and guide the production team to aid focus, productivity, and achievement
Most importantly, the ideal candidate is looking for somewhere to build a career - to move to a company in which they can grow, learn and have fun along the way.
Join MOR in 2019 — apply today!